Scroll below the officer list to see the latest minutes from our board meetings.

Officers - 2018

Officers & Contact information

Regional Executive
Chris Edens
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Assistant R. E.
Nelson Santos
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Secretary
Carlotta Ford

Treasurer
Trisha Guenther

Activities Chair
Adam Cadorette

Autocross Chairs
Michael Ford and Nick Mellenthin

RallyCross Chair
Zach Shaddox

Competition Chair
Chris Edens

Membership Chair
Shawn McAllister
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Members-At-Large
Cory Pettett and Eric Davis

Web Master
Park Kelley
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Past Regional Executive
J. Jackson
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Midiv Liaison
Janet Berry

ARSCCA Board Minutes October 10, 2018

Members Present:
Chris Edens
Adam Cadorette
Mike Ford
Carlotta Ford
Nick Mellenthin
Corey Pettitt
Shawn McAlister
Zach Shaddox
Nelson Santos

Others Present:
Jenna Tucker
Lacie Edens
David Barkley

Final choice for banner to hang on truck for events were made.  Banner
is to be 8’ X 3’ or 10’ X 4’ whichever fits the side of the truck
best.

Zach mentioned a possible night heat starting at dusk for RallyX at
Clinton in future.  There is nothing solid for this, just an idea.  No
cones, just a mowing for the track.  He will revisit if this is
feasible.

Carlotta purchased red handkerchiefs to replace the faded
handkerchiefs on the flags.

Voted and decided on no event in Blytheville for November.

Corvette Club has asked us to sponsor another autocross event for
them.  Nelson to contact War Memorial to see if there is a date
available.  If there is, we may see about the Corvette Club event on a
Saturday and an ARSCCA play day for Sunday.  If there is no date
available there will be no race.

One more points event to be held on October 21st at War Memorial.

Discussed who to order trophies from.  Nelson will order for
AutoCross.  Zach requested trophies for RallyX also.  Zach will order
those.

New cones have been ordered.

We had previously discussed options for fliers for the 2019 season.
Zach had an example from Jon Seaton, so we voted to allow him to
create next year’s fliers.  He has agreed to do those at $10 per
event.

Nelson is going to have the generator tuned up.  It was decided to
purchase a new one for backup.  We also voted to purchase new speakers
and PA stuff.

Along with the 10 helmets we had agreed to purchase for Autocross
events, we will also purchase three for the RallyCross equipment.