Scroll below the officer list to see the latest minutes from our board meetings.

Officers - 2017

Officers & Contact information

Regional Executive
Chris Edens
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Assistant R. E.
Nelson Santos
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Secretary
Brady Loretz
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Treasurers
Mark and Trisha Guenther

Activities Chair
Adam Cadorette

Autocross Chairs
Michael Ford and Nick Mellenthin

RallyCross Chair
Zach Shaddox
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Competition Chair
Chris Edens

Membership Chair
Shawn McAllister
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Members-At-Large
Cory Pettett and Eric Davis

Web Master
Park Kelley
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Past Regional Executive
J. Jackson
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Midiv Liaison
Janet Berry

Board meeting notes:

April 5, 2017 ARSCCA Board Meeting

 

Members present:

Brady, Nelson, Mike, Chris, Adam, Shawn, Zach, Park, Nick

 

Items discussed:

Dates for future ARSCCA events – Park to post on motorsports.reg for all confirmed dates

RallyCross on April 15 in Clinton

ProSolo on May 5-7 in Blytheville

 

Other events:

Autocross for Corvette Club at Hot Springs Mall on April 21. Nelson will be taking the truck and setting up the course. He is looking for any volunteers to help. The autocross is reserved for

Corvette drivers only. This is not an open autocross event.

 

NASA event at Blytheville April 22 & 23

 

After April 2nd event results were posted, it was pointed out that some of the class PAX numbers were incorrect. Park will be making those changes and reposting results.

 

Setup for ProSolo will be Thursday, May 4th . Registration ends the week before with a maximum of 300 entrants.

 

Issues and/or complaints resulting from closing the April 2nd event at War Memorial. This was a safety call due to lightening. Suggestion of the possibility of scheduling fun runs after the next War Memorial event open to those that were at the April 2nd event and want to participate. This would depend on the number of people that would be available for course work and cleanup.

 

The old bus is stripped and needs to be disposed. Nelson to check on getting new title so it can be either sold or salvaged.

 

Cory suggested a “Beat a Geezer” race for PAX. To determine who would fit into the geezer category, the median age of everyone racing would be the factor. Possible date is to use the November non-

points race in Blytheville.

 

Recommendation for novice assistance set as a work assignment. This would depend on the number of people that show for work. The assistance would include a walk through, explain cones, a ride with novice and/or novice ride with experienced driver. Shawn will add this as a work assignment.

 

 

To help make the race day start up sooner, recommended help with tech regardless of how many cars are to start. Tech should only be for car inspection, questions about class should go to someone other than the person in Tech. This person should know about regulations regarding the car classes. Chris was the recommended person to do this if available.